How to Create iTunes Account Without Credit Card?
There are many people who don’t want to spend money on buying applications from iTunes because most of the times these applications or games are used by their small children. So they desire to install free applications which are available in iTunes. They try to find certain tricks by which they can create iTunes account without credit card. But you cannot install an application without creating an account in iTunes. For creating an account in iTunes you need to have certain things i.e. email id and credit card.
But if you want to know how to create iTunes account without credit card then you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Download and install iTunes. If you already have iTunes installed in your OS then open the application and log out if you are accessing it with any other email id.
- Click on iTunes Store and after the list has completed loading scroll down until you see a section of “Free Apps” at the right side of the screen. In every app listed there you will see “Free” written so click on it once.
- As soon as you click on “Free” a pop up window will appear requesting you to log in. but you don’t have an account yet so click on “Create new account”.
- Once done, you will see welcome screen and then you will see a terms and condition page. In both the pages you need to click on “Continue” in order to proceed further.
- Provide required details and don’t forget to check your email id because you will be sent a conformation mail in that ID before you can create your account successfully.
- Then payment method page appears on the screen. Here you need to select “None” which is available beside other credit card names. Keep in mind that you will not be able to select it if you have not clicked on the Free App before because if you are buying an App which costs you have to select a mode of payment.
- Once done, verify your account and once verification is successful click on “Return to Store” for going back to iTunes home screen.
You can also create iTunes account (or a new Apple ID) without credit card on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch by following the same process.
You can also refer below video tutorial:
After you complete all the above mentioned steps accurately you will be able to download any free app from iTunes without giving your credit card number. In other words, you will be able to create iTunes account without credit card. But keep in mind that you will require to give your card number when you click on an App which is not free. You can now create your own account as well as help people who want to know how to create iTunes account without credit card.