How to Get Free Unlimited Data + Tethering on Verizon iPhone
People usually go for unlimited data plans with Sprint even though considering the speed required for unlimited data, Sprint’s 3G speeds are not enough. Here’s where Verizon comes in to your rescue. With a little of CSR hacking, you can now get unlimited data from any Verizon iPhone plan. But, you’ve got very little time to get it done as it may be shutting down pretty soon. How to get free Unlimited Data on Verizon
- Dial *611 from your Verizon phone, or 1-800-922-0204 from any phone.
- Wait for computer CSR to go through the main menu. You will then require your Verizon phone # and account PIN or last 4 of SSN.
- Hit option 4. When you’re asked what you would like to do today say “Add a feature.”
- If you have a 3G device (including all iPhones): Say you would like to add the $20 2GB 3G Mobile Hotspot FEATURE to your phone.
- If you have a 4G device: Say you would like to add the $30 Unlimited 4G Mobile Hotspot FEATURE to your phone. According to http://stopthecap.com/2011/07/12/…r-account/ , they may be able to locate this feature via referencing feature code #76153.
- Your data plan will now be the $29.99 unlimited data plan, and you’ll have either the 2GB or unlimited Mobile Hotspot feature on top of that.
- Supposing you don’t want the Mobile Hotspot feature, then Log into My Verizon and remove the Mobile Hotspot FEATURE from your account. Most users recommend waiting at least a few days to remove the feature. The $29.99 unlimited data plan should remain on your account.
- If they say they can’t add that feature to your plan, or that you must bundle your data + mobile hotspot service together as a single data plan, tell them thank you, hang up, and repeat the steps above.
If you want Verizon could always put you back on a tiered data plan later on. So go and get the Verizon data plan as soon as possible.