Shoot Videos and Take Photos Simultaneously on iPhone with QuickPix!
In the matter of Camera, no one can beat Apple products… Firstly they came out with iPhone 4 which was supported with 5MP camera… Later they came with iPhone 4S, which could support up to 8MP!
Many times we observe that, if we are recording video, then, for capturing photos we will have to first come out of the recording mode… and then capture the photo and again start recording the video. So, with the help of QuickPix one can easily Shoot Videos and Take Photos Simultaneously. Additionally, both the files will automatically get stored in the “Camera Roll”; so that we can use them in future!
Advantage of QuickPix:
- It is used in both iPhone as well as in iPad.
- User can shoot Videos and Take Photos at the same time!
Requirements for using QuickPix:
One will need iPhone, iPad, or iPod which operating system iOS 4.1 or followed by the later OS.
- It has advanced facility, which no other apps provide.
- Startup is very fast
- Shoot Videos and Take Photos Simultaneously
- Time consuming is very less between the pictures.
- It is user-friendly in nature.
- Easily saved with other picture.