Apple Unveils the Next Generation MacBook Pro: Features, Specs and Details Here
Apple’s WWDC 2012 had one big surprise for all of us: The Next Generation MacBook Pro that’s thinner, comes with the famed Retina Display and has a power-packed performance.
Here’s all about the next-generation MacBook Pro which was unveiled yesterday at the WWDC 2012 at Moscone Center.
- Retina Display gives one of the finest and most crisp and richly detailed displays ever.
- A resolution of 2880x1800px with a 220ppi value.
- Just 0.71″ thick – or should that be thin?
- A 15.4″ display that’s just the viewport we’re looking for
- Intel Core i7 2.3GHz
- 256 GB flash drive
- GeForce GT 650M clocking at 1GHz
- 8 GB RAM
- updated apps on Mail, Safari, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, iPhoto and more
- 7 hours battery | 30 days standby
- Next Generation MacBook Pro is Priced $2199
What was most impressive about the whole thing was the Retina Display on the MacBook features.The new-generation MacBook Pro will bring you some of the most brilliant imagery and resolution that is sure to make jaws drop.
Apple has carefully chosen to get Ivy Bridge processors this time to make their line of hardware all the more powerful. They have done all of this and still kept the thickness at about 0.71″ which is somewhere close to the MacBook Air! That is singularly a commendable effort.
Here is more details on Apple’s Next Generation MacBook Pro.